The NodeMCU ESP8266 development board – a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so they’re ready to go – just install your USB driver (below). ESP-12 Lua Nodemcu WIFI Dev Board Internet Of Things board contains a full ESP8266 WiFi module with all the GPIO broken out, a full USB-serial interface, and a power supply all on the one breadboard-friendly package.
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Use CH340G to replace the CP2102.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications,
- which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Less than WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super efficient
- Product Code: DB013
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs. 300